Curriculum Transfer students
(for students who DO NOT live in the Anderson neighborhood)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a TWO STEP process,
scroll down for ALL the information.
Attend IB Experience (January 17, 2019, 7 PM, Anderson theater) to make sure IB is for you! ALL your questions answered, by current and former students!
Applications are accepted from current 8th, 9th, or 10th graders
- Go to AISD’s Parent Cloud at my.austinisd.org to log in or create an account
- Search for AISD Intent to Apply to Magnet/Application Program
- Follow prompts given to “Add new student” and/or “New Intent to Apply”
- Check boxes of interested programs
- SCROLL DOWN to bottom to add teacher emails for recommendations and to Save & submit
Parents MUST complete STEP 1 with AISD for student to be considered for transfer to Anderson's IB program EVEN if student is currently NOT in an AISD school.
- Follow instructions on application to submit additional components by due date of February 1 (by mail or email)
- Recommendations are required of the student’s current mathematics and English teachers.
- We will accept the IB Teacher Recommendation form embedded in the IB application OR the teacher recommendation provided by the AISD Intent to Apply page. Please DO NOT request both of your teachers.
- Teachers will return forms directly to IB coordinator.
Acceptance/denial letters will be mailed March 1.
Intent to enroll forms (included with acceptances) must be postmarked/emailed by March 15.