Courses Offered at Anderson High School
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Advanced Design and Illustration
- Advanced Design and Illustration/Yearbook & Magazine
- Yearbook II
- Yearbook III
- Magazine II
- Magazine III
Interests/Skills/Traits Associated with this Pathway
- Synthesizing: Combine parts or elements to form a whole.
- Coordinating: Guiding activities to achieve a goal.
- Analyzing: Examining/evaluating data
- Compiling: Gathering, arranging, or classifying information.
- Communication: Verbal/writing skills
- Objective Thinking.
- Listening Skills
- Consensus Building: Exchange ideas/info/opinions/others to arrive at a solution