In partnership with our parents and our community, Anderson High School strives to provide a comprehensive educational experience that is high quality, challenging, and inspires all students to make a positive contribution to society.
Anderson High School will reflect the rigorous curriculum and the community service which are the benchmarks of being an IB World School.
• Focusing on Academic Achievement
• Achieving Excellence in the Arts and Art Education
• Demonstrating Integrity
• Striving for Equity
• Interacting with Respect
• Promoting Health and Safety
1. All students will be creative thinkers and problem solvers, and they will possess a global perspective of community responsibility.
2. High achievement will be reflected in all academic and extra-curricular endeavors.
3. All students will graduate ready for college, career, and life in a globally competitive economy.