PAP Geometry Test 4
Test 4 is on:
MONDAY (10/24) for A-day classes &
TUESDAY (10/25) for B-day classes
Start preparing now for Test 4 - is it a challenging one! Here's what we recommend:
1) Do review 1 (required). All students now have Review 1. Work hard on this. This is a difficult review that is very good practice for the test. If you need another copy, print it from CANVAS.
2) Do Review 2 (required). You will get it next class. It is posted on CANVAS with the answers now. Review 2 is not as difficult as Review 1.
3) Correct your assignments (7-10) - there will be a NOTEBOOK check the class period after the test over all of the assignments this 6-weeks (1-11).
4) Correct Quiz 4. (recommended)
The group review quiz is on Thursday (B) and Friday (A) in class. The solutions and blank quizzes will be posted on CANVAS after school on Friday.
5) Print and redo at least 1 form of this quiz on your own this weekend (recommended). This is a difficult quiz that is good practice for the test.
Finally.... ask for help! Come in to tutoring this week with questions if you have them. There is a staff meeting on Thursday morning, so there will be no tutoring.
If you are absent for any reason on the test day, the makeup is WEDNESDAY (10/26) before or after school. Room numbers TBA.