Anderson High School

Registrar's Office » Replacement Diplomas

Replacement Diplomas

A duplicate diploma must be requested through an outside AISD vendor. Our office will provide you with a letter to the vendor certifying that you graduated from AHS along with the date of graduation. We will include an instruction page to you with specific information in regards to the vendor.